Croom Precision Medical is a successful outsource manufacturer of high quality medical products. The company has over 50 skilled employees and occupies a 20,000-square-foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on a two-acre site in Croom, Co Limerick.
Established in 1984 as Croom Precision Tooling Ltd, the first decade was primarily focused on the Tool making for the microelectronics and computer sectors. In 1995 the company took the strategic decision to move into the medical sector and changed its name to Croom Precision Medical to reflect this and today 95% of its product line is manufactured for the medical device sector.
A total of 20% of output is directly exported and the remaining 80% is delivered to the sector through companies based in Ireland. Croom Precision Medical’s primary markets are in the orthopaedic and cardiovascular sectors.
The company is registered with the National Standards Authority of Ireland and holds ISO 13485, ISO9001 and ISO1400:2001 certificates.
Careers at Croom Precision Medical
The following skillsets are required by Croom Precision Medical:
- Design Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering – Lean/Six Sigma
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Quality Engineering