Ericsson is a globally successful provider of technology and services to telecom operators. We are leaders in 2G, 3G and 4G mobile technologies and we provide support for networks with over 2 billion subscribers.
We currently employ 1,400 people at two facilities: Clonskeagh, Dublin (telecom and network services) and Athlone, Co Westmeath (research and software development).
Our graduate scheme is the perfect way to launch your career in a challenging yet supportive environment. There are opportunities in software development, R&D, network engineering, technical training and consultancy.
We are currently seeking staff for the following positions:
- Database Architect for Ericsson OSS (Operations Support System)
- IP Networks (Packet Core) Service Engineer
- Java Enterprise Edition – Lead Developers
- Ericsson Ireland Graduate Program 2012 – Athlone
- Ericsson Ireland Graduate Program 2012 – Dublin
We typically look for graduates with a discipline in computer science, computer applications, electronic engineering or telecommunications engineering. We value motivated team-players with a high calibre of communication skills and an interest in life-long learning.
Did you know that:
- Some 40% of the world’s mobile calls pass through Ericsson networks
- Ericsson is ranked the fifth-largest software company in the world
- With over 80,000 people in 175 countries, Ericsson can offer you a world of opportunity
Ericsson operates summer and co-op internships as well providing staff with opportunities for further training and industry-standard certification. We boast a competitive salary and benefits package and our active sports and social club is open to all employees.
Visit Ericsson.com/careers or follow us on Twitter @ericssonpress or on Facebook.